Le Riverain Arts and Crafts Centre
A boutique with products by local artist and craftspeople
- Weaving: Catalogne blankets, wool blankets, throws, tablecloths, placemats, laize fabric, cotton and linen tea towels, shopping bags made from recycled plastic bags, towels, bath sheets, face cloths.
- Knitting: scarves, shawls, blankets for children, pullover and cardigan sweaters, socks and mittens, including some made from “habitant” (hand-spun) wool.
- Quilting: quilts, tablecloths, cushions.
- Sewing: oven mitts and gloves, placemats, plain and button-top hand towels, aprons, bibs, clothes peg holders, and stuffed toys.
- Braided rugs made from fabric and straw
- Wooden objects: frames, paintings of landscapes and people, clocks, newspaper holders, bird houses, cases and boxes of all sorts, key chains, pens, stools, spoons, spatulas, and axe and hammer handles.
- Objects made from pine needles: coasters, pencil boxes, trivets and bowls of all sorts.
- Painted slate plaques.
- Stained glass: lamps, ceiling lights, night lights, pins.
- Lace: frills and tatting
- Jewellery: necklaces and bracelets
- Indian crafts: necklaces, bracelets, dream catchers, feathers and fans.
- Art: oil and watercolour paintings
- Books of traditional recipes and stories
- CDs by local singers
- Local products: honey and maple products. (Counter under development)
The Claude-Théberge Gallery
- Danyèle Bélanger
- Madeleine Bélanger
- Michelle Lafrance
- France Lévesque
- Jacqueline Ouellet
- John Stevens